Friday, August 16, 2013

A good last day at work

I have had such a good last day at work today! The SFI students had bought me flowers and a watch. I can't believe them! Amazing amazing people!! I'm sad I won't be working with them anymore. One woman started crying and off course I did too :(
It's been an emotional day, a very very good but very emotional day.




Another good thing that I found out last week is that I can keep working half time from England. This is amazing news to me! It is going to be so good to have a half time job while looking for work there.

Right now I'm on my way home to just have a quick shower and get my things and then Jenny will be picking me up to drive me to the airport. Wow, can't believe the day is finally here...


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment