Thursday, August 22, 2013

Settling in

So, here I am. In the Uk. In Berkhamsted. How do I feel? Like I'm visiting! Lol... It will take ages before this sinks in! I guess it's because I'm still working for a Swedish company, and because I'm so used to visiting Andy and working from home when I do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I think it's quite a good thing to have a period where I can work from home and get used to things here, before throwing myself out in the job market.

So, what have I been up to? Andy and I spent the weekend doing nothing really. We went to some pubs and had dinner at an Indian restaurant on Sunday night, no big plans. It was nice not to plan too much for once. This week I've mostly been working. It's strange, but even though I only work half time, it keeps me busy! I've also started running again, three times a week canal side runs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment