Saturday, August 10, 2013

Last week in Stockholm: work, packing and saying goodbye

Not long to go now! In a week I'll be living in England, I'll be waking up in our flat every morning and I'll be seeing Andy every single day! It's a bit unreal really! I can't wait to actually move over and start a new life together!

I've been doing some preparing and packing already. I've been clearing out the basement and packing some things in the apartment. I was sorting through all the kitchen stuff today and will need to go through all the bathroom stuff and clothes as well. It's good thing I've only been living here since January because I cleared a lot of stuff out before I went to England last autumn. There's still a lot to do though. And it's hard to find the time when I'm working full time.

Another thing I'll be doing this week is seeing friends and family to say goodbye. I'm trying not to see it that way though. I'll be two hours away and I'll be visiting a lot and I hope we get a lot of visits as well!
So the plans for my last days here are: Visiting my mum, dad and sister tomorrow, laundry on Monday, going to a charity shop to drop off stuff on Tuesday, packing on Wednesday, seeing all my friends for a last dinner and drinks night at Solstugan on Thursday and then flying to London Friday evening :)

It'll be an exciting last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment